Patching Vinyl Floors
Many people who argued about why they chose vinyl flooring as floor coatings compared to ceramic or vinyl tiles because the price is cheap, easy to install / attach and easy to remove. Vinyl flooring is also suitable for use in all rooms in the home or office. If you have previously installed and you have vinyl flooring Vinyl ripped / torn you can patch it this way:
Tools and materials required:
- duct tape
- double-sided tape
- Vinyl sheet that has the same motif that will be patched
Patching Vinyl Floors ways:
- New cut vinyl sheet that had the motive (while cutting the size slightly exaggerated)
- Tape the sheet with the results of earlier pieces of duct tape on the part that will be patched.
- With a cutter, cut sheet that has been affixed to the vinyl on the floor. Make sure lembarang attached vinyl flooring also truncated.
- Remove the duct tape, vinyl torn part.
- Attach double-sided tape on the floor that are not coated vinyl.
- Attach the new vinyl sheet on parts that have been fitted with double-sided tape earlier.