Keeping Bathroom Stay Dry
Keeping Conditions Bathroom
To maintain the condition of the bathroom a lot of the way one of them is taking care of the moisture level or keep your shower to keep it dry. Some reasons why a bathroom should be kept dry, namely:
1. Bathrooms are wet can cause damp odors.
2. If the flooring / ceramic tiles to hoard a lot of water, it can cause permanent stains and moss on the floor / tiles.
Avoid Ceramic Water Hoard
To avoid this, the guard condition of your bathroom to keep dry in a way:
1. Wipe the bathroom floor using a mop the floor after a shower or when water-wet.
2. Use a rubber mop to mop up the excess water.
3. Give drug on a wet floor mops disinfectant that works well to dry clean the floor.
4. Open the window glass or switches on bathroom exhaust fan in order to more quickly dry and fresh air could get into the bathroom.
5. Try to get in the shower when the water does not drop. But if that drop a lot of water bath should attach the shower curtain to keep the floor wet, and on the other side of the bathroom.
In the bathroom taking care to keep it dry just as well if you give careful warning sign on the bathroom door to keep your family members to remain cautious and keep dryness bathroom together. Should be done once every 2 days brushing bathroom floor bathroom floor that remains visible and does not appear moss.